Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Adrian Got Baptized

After all of our discussions, Adrian did decide to get baptized (on December 18th), which was a very exciting event for me. It was a little stressful because the baptism ended up being scheduled for right before the ward Christmas party, but everything went smoothly, and it was a very special time.

I really enjoyed being able to share the gospel with Adrian, and I can really see Heavenly Father's hand in helping all of this come to pass. Last year when we were looking for a house, I really felt impressed to pray for an area that we could do missionary work, and now I have had that opportunity. Hopefully we can find someone else to share with again!

Adrian had to go back to Mexico soon after the baptism because his visa was expiring. He is hoping to get it renewed and come back to continue working on his English and apply for jobs. I know that the Lord will bless him because of his faithful decision.

No comments: