Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two Weeks Old!

Can you believe our little Patrick is two weeks old already? I can already tell he is getting bigger. He is beginning to stay await a little more each day, and when he is awake he enjoys looking at our faces. Here is a picture of him today. He is asleep, of course.

I was getting ready to give him a bath, and when I came to get him he was in this cute little pose. I don't know if you can tell, but his hands are clasped together and his lips are pursed. So cute!

Here are a few more pictures I took of Patrick this week in his cute little outfits. His tiny shoes were adorable! I love his little old man shorts that are preemie size but I still have to pull them up to his armpits.

Grandma and Grandpa Haight are here visiting for the week. We have really enjoyed having them here. They love Patrick and I think they are very excited to have another grandson. They have really been a big help cleaning our apartment and helping us get Andrew moved into his apartment. We are planning on blessing Patrick on Sunday while they are here.

On one last exciting note, I was surprised to find out that I fit into a pair of regular pants today! Granted, these were a little big before I got pregnant, and they are the only pair that fits, but it made me feel pretty good!

4 comments:

Harmon Family said...

Oh I am so very happy for you two, well now three. I am so sorry for not getting in touch with you guys. He is so cute. COngradulations for all of you. It is so much work but you don't even realize it because you have such a precious gift forever. Again, congrats and I wish you guys the best of luck. Hope to see you guys soon. Keep the pictures coming. Love you all.

Harmon Family

Starla said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! Patrick is so stinkin' cute. What a fun little boy. I am really glad that you are feeling better, and that he is eating for you. Emma was a really slow nurser too so I felt like all we did was nurse. It does get better though. The book "On Becoming Baby Wise" really helped me with the whole nursing/sleep thing. Well I am glad that your labor went well and quick, I might call you this week to pick your brain about being induced because I am being induced on Friday. Aaahhh! So yes hopefully we will talk to you soon and Patrick is so cute!

Anna said...

Doesn't it feel great to fit into ANY pants that you owned that are not maternity?? I was so proud of myself (psh, like I really did anything, but still) when I was able to button up my favorite pair of jeans. Anyways, hope things are going well!

Starla said...

Emma and I were looking at Patrick's pictures and Emma said, "Mom, look at his nose, it is so cute! I can't believe it!" So evidently your little boy has the cutest nose ever!